|Standard||3-5 business days||$1.00|
|Next Day||1 business day||$19.00|
|Standard (No Tracking)||7-14 business days||$29.00|
|Priority||6-10 business days||$49.00|
|Express||3-5 business days||$79.00|
International Standard does not provide tracking information and is uninsured. If you would like to be able to track the progress of your shipment, please select either the Priority or Express option. Regardless of the service you choose, you may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
LONTAR #06: THE JOURNAL OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN SPECULATIVE FICTION
anthology edited by Jason Erik Lundberg
published by Epigram Books
This jam-packed sixth issue presents speculative writing from and about Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, the Philippines, Cambodia and Laos.
Inside these pages, you’ll find:
• the high cost of cheap footwear by celebrated author Ken Liu; the consequence of domesticating a mythical Indonesian beast by up-and-comer Eka Kurniawan (translated by Tiffany Tsao);
• a mind-bending familial space opera by Victor Fernando R. Ocampo;
• the connection between a talented girl and the toys she’s brought to life by JY Yang;
• a break-up that descends into artistic oblivion by Jennifer Anne Champion;
• an academic examination into the legend of Bukit Merah by award-winner Ng Yi-Sheng;
• a comic on the unexpected danger of the manananggal by Budjette Tan & Kajo Baldisimo;
•and speculative poetry from Jonel Abellanosa, Ang Si Min, Russ Hoe, Desmond Kon Zhicheng-Mingdé, Christina Sng, Sokunthary Svay, Krishna Udayasankar, Brendan Walsh and Marco Yan.
- paperback with cover flap: 116 pages
- product dimensions: 165 x 215 mm