'Tiong Bahru' Night
This product is currently sold out.
'TIONG BAHRU' NIGHT
Having lived in Tiong Bahru for nine years, this design is my way of preserving those memorable, blissful years of living in pre-war art decor apartments. Having morning breakfast at the famous Tiong Bahru market, soaking in peacefulness of the hood and idling away weekends with like-minded neighbours is life at its best. Tiong Bahru draws together both young and old Singaporeans and foreigners who share a love for conservation architecture, vintage furniture, good-old neighbourliness and soul-satisfying Singapore food.
- sold as just the cover without insert
- printed in US and sewn in SG
- front fabric (cotton linen), back fabric (poly mix)
- product dimensions: 430 x 430 mm (est)
- shipping is only available within Singapore and fulfilled by Onlewo