|Standard||3-5 business days||FREE|
|Next Day||1 business day||$19.00|
|Standard (No Tracking)||7-14 business days||$17.00|
|Priority||6-10 business days||$35.00|
|Express †||3-5 business days||$50.00|
International Standard does not provide tracking information and is uninsured. If you would like to be able to track the progress of your shipment, please select either the Priority or Express option. Regardless of the service you choose, you may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
LONTAR #03: THE JOURNAL OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN SPECULATIVE FICTION
anthology edited by Jason Erik Lundberg
published by Epigram Books
LIMITED TO ONE COPY ONLY
This issue of LONTAR presents speculative writing from and about Singapore, the Philippines, Cambodia and Taiwan.
Inside these pages, you’ll find:
• the evocation of an alternate ancient Cambodia from multiple award-winner Geoff Ryman;
• an investigative automotive revenge tale from Palanca Grand Prize winner Dean Francis Alfar;
• the mystery of magically appearing furniture from Taiwanese short fiction wunderkind Sabrina Huang (deftly translated by PEN/Heim grant recipient Jeremy Tiang);
• an uneasy exploration of marital discord on the road from Manila Critics’ Circle National Book Award winner Nikki Alfar;
• a quasi-Ballardian take on beach resort culture from Ben Slater;
• the uniquely Singaporean response to a viral outbreak from JY Yang;
• and speculative poetry from Anne Carly Abad, Arlene Ang, Tse Hao Guang, Cyril Wong, David Wong Hsien Ming and Daryl Yam.
- paperback with cover flap: 116 pages
- product dimensions: 165 x 215 mm