|Standard||3-5 business days||FREE|
|Next Day||1 business day||$19.00|
|Standard (No Tracking)||7-14 business days||$17.00|
|Priority||6-10 business days||$35.00|
|Express †||3-5 business days||$50.00|
International Standard does not provide tracking information and is uninsured. If you would like to be able to track the progress of your shipment, please select either the Priority or Express option. Regardless of the service you choose, you may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
LONTAR #05: THE JOURNAL OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN SPECULATIVE FICTION
anthology edited by Jason Erik Lundberg
published by Epigram Books
LIMITED TO ONE COPY ONLY
This issue of LONTAR presents speculative writing from and about Singapore, the Philippines, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia and Thailand.
Inside these pages, you’ll find:
• an ancient and fatal karmic reunion in Jakarta by award-winner Gord Sellar;
• the true origin of the Merlion by Singapore Literature Prize winner Amanda Lee Koe;
• a young man’s literal transformation into an island by award-winner Ng Yi-Sheng; a far-future Malaysian fairy tale by Kawika Guillermo;
• a gentle aquatic apocalypse from novelist Erica Verrillo;
• an enlightening visit with a forest monk in northern Thailand by Italian journalist Massimo Morello;
• a comic on the price of technological hubris by Benjamin Chee;
• and speculative poetry by Tania De Rozario, Joel Donato Jacob, Lee Jing-Jing, Daryl WJ Lim, Christina Sng and Sokunthary Svay.
- paperback with cover flap: 132 pages
- product dimensions: 165 x 215 mm