This issue of LONTAR presents speculative writing from and about Vietnam, Brunei, Singapore, the Philippines and Indonesia.
Inside these pages, you’ll find:
• treachery and exploitation in colonial Indochina by Aliette de Bodard; the rediscovery of statuary gods by Victor Fernando R. Ocampo;
• communicable scarification during Lunar New Year by Philip Holden;
• volcanic dragons in post-apocalyptic Indonesia by Sean Jones;
• a simian revolution in Brunei by KH Lim;
• and speculative poetry by Mariel Annarose Nicole Alonzo, Melvin Chen, Russ Hoe, DA Xiaolin Spires, Inez Tan and Lakan Umali.
Paperback: 145 Pages
Product Dimensions: 165 x 215 mm
Published by Epigram Books