Mynah Magazine #2
|Standard||3-5 business days||$1.00|
|Next Day||1 business day||$19.00|
|Standard (No Tracking)||7-14 business days||$29.00|
|Priority||6-10 business days||$49.00|
|Express||3-5 business days||$79.00|
International Standard does not provide tracking information and is uninsured. If you would like to be able to track the progress of your shipment, please select either the Priority or Express option. Regardless of the service you choose, you may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
MYNAH MAGAZINE #2
published by Mynah
Mynah is an annual print magazine featuring longform journalism on Singapore. The second issue features stories on Singapore's leftist movements, online public shaming, Malay mythistory, Singapore Noodles and more!
• An essay on Singapore's leftist movements and historical amnesia
• A profile of a practising bomoh
• An analysis of how National Day Parades do a disservice to Malay mythistory
• An investigation of Singapore Noodles
• Three atypical National Service narratives that explore gender, mental health, and citizenship
• A chronicle of online public shaming in Singapore
Featuring the work of young writers like Faris Joraimi, Saza Faradilla, and Lim Min, and seasoned contributors like Kirsten Han and Crystal Abidin, just to name a few.